Parasol Bardolino 300cm - Cantilever round
Enjoy the shade with this VONROC cantilever parasol Bardolino
The ingredients for a perfect day: summer temperatures, a refreshing drink, a good book or magazine, a barbecue with friends or family and the filtered sunlight of your parasol. With the cantilever parasol Bardolino from VONROC you'll create a pleasant shadow in your garden or on your terrace and you'll be able to sit outside even on the hottest days. The cantilever umbrella can be rotated 360 degrees in 16 steps, is tiltable and easy to set up with the swivel mechanism. This combined with the diameter of 3 meters, you'll always have a shady spot.
Why the VONROC Parasol Bardolino is so pleasant
- The garden umbrella can easily be rotated 360 degrees by using the foot pedal on the parasol base. This way, you can always sit in the shade without having to move the parasol.
- The cantilever parasol can be tilted towards the frame by means of a simple turning knob.
- The umbrella covers 50+ UV protection, so you can enjoy a cool shade on a hot summer day. This UPF value of the parasol cover means, the UV protection the fabric offers you.
- Delivered with a polyester protection cover, for a longer life span of the parasol. The umbrella cover is equipped with a zipper and a carbon fiber pole for easy insertion and removal of the cover.
Good to know
We recommend to use 4 heavy tiles (50 x 50cm) to firmly secure the parasol in place. It's also possible to order parasol tiles for this parasol directly with your order. Check out our Parasol Tiles Bardolino, this set contains four fillable tiles suitable for this parasol.
What is in the eco-friendly packaging?
The VONROC GP501XX Parasol Bardolino comes in an environmentally friendly brown box without full colour print.
- 1x Parasol Bardolino GP501XX - Ø300cm
- 1x Parasol protection cover